1. $150.00 Minimum Order.
2. All orders are FOB Chino, CA.
3. Terms: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express).
3a. Terms: Net terms available upon approved credit.
4. Return checks are subject to $25.00 fee.
5. Term days are calculated from the invoice date.
6. Term accounts has option of credit card payment after term days with additional 4% surcharge.
7. Delinquent accounts will be submitted to collection with additional legal expenses.
8. Past due invoice with be subject to additional 2% surcharge per month.
9. All collections on delinquent accounts and legal matters will be resolved in the Los Angeles County Court of Los Angeles, California.
10. All claims for damaged goods via transit should be submitted to the carrier.
10a. All claims should be reported to carrier upon receipt.
10b. Damaged packaging material should be saved as evidence for claims.
11. Defective products that are non-transit related should be reported within seven days receipt of goods. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
12. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
13. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or inability to
use the product. Before suing, user shall determine the suitability of the product for their intended use, and user assumes all risks
and liability whatsoever therewith.
14. The following is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied. Seller’s and manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace
such quantity of the product proved to be defective, if returned within the seven-day period after receipt of goods.
15. Every effort has been taken to insure the accuracy of this catalogue, however we reserve the right to correct all typographical errors.
No claims or prices will be honored for typographical errors. All prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise for sale
are subject to availability.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF OBTAINING CREDIT AND IS WARRANTED TO BE TRUE. WE HEREBY AUTHORIZE SIMRAN INTERNATIONAL, INC. TO WHOM THIS APPLICATIONS IS MADE TO INVESTIGATE THE REFERENCES LISTED PERTAINING TO THE CREDIT AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIRILITY. APPLICANT’S SIGNATURE ATTESTS FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, WILLINGNESS AND ABILITY TO PAYOUT INVOICE(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR TERMS. IF ANY ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY IS NECESSARY TO ENFORCE OR INTERPRET THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, SIMRAN INTERNATIONAL INC. SHALL BE ENTITLED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, COST AND NECESSARY EXPENSES IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RELIEF TO WHICH 1 MAY BE ENTITLED, THIS AGREEMENT SHALLBE IN ACCORDANCE WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA